I’ve Been Nominated for a Liebster Award!
I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award by Living With PMD The Liebster Award is a great way to recognize wonderful blogs you enjoy reading with less than 200 followers.
Awesome! It almost works like a chain letter (except it doesn’t threaten to do horrible things to you if you don’t pass it along to X number of people within Y number of minutes).
When nominated, the following rules apply to the nominees:
- Post 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator.
- Choose 11 blogs and link them in your post. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Create 11 questions for them to answer.
- No tag backs! We wouldn’t want people to get double nominations. Too much work for them anyways.
11 Interesting Things About Me
- I have met 4 celebrities for the past 4 weeks every Wednesday in NYC. It makes my day.
- I love to read.
- When it comes to writing I am a perfectionist. When it comes to everything else I am more accepting.
- My favorite movie of the year was Life of Pi.
- I never had a dog and didn’t understand puppy love until I met Samson.
- I didn’t grow up with a TV. Now, I am addicted to TV. I watch most of my shows on Hulu+
- I love the color dark purple or Indigo. One time I was harshly made fun of for admitting this. I also usually don’t like to name my favorite color because then I feel sad for the other colors.
- I am a TWIN.
- I backpacked all over Europe, through Italy, France, Amsterdam, Spain and a stopover in Portugal. My trip made me feel ALIVE.
- I love hiking and greenery. I like the beach but I often get bored or ansy just sitting on the beach for hours. It brings fear within me just thinking about it.
- I have a love-hate relationship with NYC. I am obsessed with Trees.
11 Answers for the Cool Nominator, Living With PMD.
- If you had to choose one cuisine to eat for the rest of your life, which would it be? “Chinese” because now a days that can literally mean anything.
- What’s your favorite memory? Being on family vacations doing outdoor things, before computers really existed…or cell phones…
- If you could exist in any story that’s fantasy or science fiction what would it be? Ok, Harry Potter.
- What’s the best thing about you? Best and Worst thing is my compassionate heart.
- If you could have any TV cast of characters as your friends, who would they be? Happy Endings because they really know how to have fun!
- What’s one thing about you that most people don’t know? I wish I liked to run.
- If you could be any animal what would you be? Puppy. They have the most fun.
- Where would you go if you could be anywhere in the world at any time during the year for just one day? Hawaii. Seems peaceful and relaxing.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? We could travel anywhere in an instant. ALSO the work day would be 9-3 or 4. or 10-3.
- How do you see your life ten years from now? With a few children and as a very successful human being.
- Who’s your favorite fictional character? G-d. wow that through you for a loop? I’m kidding. That would have to be Hannah Horvath.
11-12 Blogs I Nominate
The following are some great blogs I’ve been reading in no particular order (it’s been really hard narrowing it down to 11 nominees!):
If for some reason I nominated any blog that has more than 200 followers, it’s because I couldn’t figure out how many followers you have on your website (and the Reader shows you have less). That just emphasizes #6 on my 11 things about me. (Oh, there’s no obligation to participate, I just wanted to let everyone know I think your blog is worth reading.)
11 Questions for the Nominees
- Diet or regular?
- What’s one thing you want everyone to know about you?
- If you could write a best selling novel, what would it be about?
- Where do you want to visit on your next vacation?
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could change one thing about the world…what would it be?
- Yourself in one word:
- Your favorite color?
- How do you see your life ten years from now?
- The last thing you do before bed?
ENJOY THESE NEW BLOGS — my favorite quote I found from searching…
In her book Bossypants, Tina Fey writes, “…always remember the most important Rule of Beauty. ‘Who cares?’”